2. I am grateful to meet our new friend Lucien, an 18-month old with WS, who lives in our town. He is so adorable and lovable, and we were able to hang with him and his triplet sisters this weekend. I am hoping to get together with his mom often, as she is such a nice NORMAL person LOL (Hopefully she thinks I am!). Lucien is doing great, crawling around like a caterpillar.
3. I am SO grateful we had Music Therapy this week with our friend Coleman. Brady does so well in Music Therapy - you can see his excitement and he seems to have such a great day after. Having Coleman here is also fun, I love for Brady to be able to hang with peers. I know he will get so much input that way. The therapist, Danielle, does such a great job entertaining the boys with her sultry voice and musical instruments. I am SO lucky we found her!
4. In fact, I am grateful for my whole Saturday -- meeting Lucien, playing with Coleman, Grandma and I hung out and had lunch; we had a relaxing day and then Tom and I went to the movies alone (gasp!) and had appetizers after. Brady and Michael were left in the capable babysitter's hands without a worry in our heads. Ahhh....
5. I am grateful we had a great visiting priest this morning at church. We have had some bad times over here... our beloved Pastor has been removed from our parish and there seems to be a dark cloud over everyone's hearts. I know it is for the best, as he is a recovering alcoholic and needs to address that addiction illness -- he can't take care of his congregation if he can't take care of himself. I almost feel guilty being so sad and feeling lost. Father Dennis has such a magnetic personality I worry about who they will replace him with come March. I can only hope and pray that we are able to have someone as blessed as him. But being able to say that I am grateful we had such a good priest today gives me hope that we might find someone wonderful.
6. Last but certainly not least... I am grateful for the PATRIOTS going to the SUPERBOWL tonight! Yahoo - Go Pats!!