Sunday, March 09, 2008
Counting My Blessings
1) The weather is getting warmer ~ yeah! It means spring is coming! I am SO ready!
2) Brady had his first Drop Off Playgroup on Friday. I dropped him off at the Early Intervention Center at 9 a.m. to his Education Therapist Julie, where he was under her care for two hours. I went back to pick him up at 11 and she gave me a report on his time at "school". He played, went outside, had snack, did puzzles.... he had a great first time! It was really strange to drop him off and go. I only managed to go to Target, but next week I will get to the Y and work out. He came home and ate lunch then crashed... he definitely played hard! I am so thankful that it went well.
3) I am VERY grateful I went to my friend's house for an all-day scrapbooking day. I think I haven't been there in a year so it was much-needed and a lot of fun. The girls who are there are a blast and I got a few pages done. Tom and I trade off here and there so we can each have time to do the things we like -- he knows the golf season is coming up! LOL.
4) I am thankful that we had over Tom's sister and her new husband for dinner this weekend. It was great getting to know him; he is very upbeat and friendly and we had a fun time playing games after dinner.
5) I am very blessed to FINALLY be reading a good book: it took awhile to get interested but now I am gung ho. I find my life always flows better when I am reading something good. Not sure why that is ~ maybe it's a little treat for myself each day. Whatever it is, I am glad to have it. :)