Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dear Aunt Kathleen

Dear Aunt Kathleen,

Thank you very much for watching me on Wednesday. I had a lot of fun staring at Luke and Trey and watching "Ellen".

My mom said I had to apologize for sticking my tongue out at you, giving you raspberries and pulling your hair. She said I also had to apologize for yelling for three hours and not taking my nap. She did say she was proud of me that I let you eat your lunch and only started yelling again when you took the last bit of your sandwich.
I guess I am also sorry that since you had to carry me around so much that you did nothing but sit on the couch after I left at 3 o'clock until your bedtime, since you are pregnant with my cousin. I guess since you couldn't make dinner and had to order out, it should come out of my allowance. So, in 2012 I will give you $30.
I hope you remember how cute I am and this won't reflect on any future presents.
Love, Brady

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute letter. I love the pictures too. He is so precious!

Nancy said...

Awwwww! His face is getting more and more expressive!

Lisa said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I love teh pictures like Nancy said he is getting so expressive...our babies are growing up!!!


Love YOu

Ava's Grandma Kim said...

Brady is such a cutie. Too cute to lose part of his allowance. C'mon, Aunt Kathleen...give a guy a break!

Love and kisses to Brady!

Kati said...

I love his funny faces :DDDDDDDD