Thursday, October 30, 2008

Quick update

In the two weeks since he started school, Brady has been moving along speed-warp style. He's vocalizing all the time, walking with his walker at great speed, and cracking himself up. LOVES school, not one grumpy moment yet on the new schedule (more than I can say for me!). When we get to school, I hear "Hi Brady!" from staff and students... everyone knows the kid with the walker! LOL

Don't want to get too excited and jinx his new educational career... but so far, so good :)

Saturday is the WS Halloween party - if you are in New England hope we to see you!

6 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so glad he's doing well with school and enjoying it.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday!!!

Unknown said...

That is great!!! Have fun at your party :)

Julie said...

That is great news. I personally think Noah going to daycare has been better for him than all the therapy he has recieved. He also has grown my leaps and bounds.

Heather said...

Great!!!!! I am glad he is doing well! I don't know if he has a grumpy bone in his body :)
Have fun at the party, lucky!

Amy said...

Yay!!!!
Amy

Anonymous said...

HI! I love the picture of Brady coming up the hall... walk on, little man!! And going right back to the water table?! No doubt looking for Mrs. Doherty!! She is awesome! She worked with Cam 1:1 for a long time... You know how much I love the preschool folks, glad to hear that Brady is adjusting well!! Now for you Kerry... enjoy a morning to yourself! Set the alarm & take a nap!! Ahhhh..... you deserve some down time! :)