In honor of the 31 for 21 challenge I am doing, here are...
21 Facts About Brady
1. Brady was born by cesarean section on Thursday, October 13... his first birthday would end up being on Friday, the 13th. His mother picked his birthday. (She had two choices - the 13th or the 6th.)
2. At birth, Brady weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces. He was expected to be "way bigger" than his brother's birth weight - 9 pounds, 2 ounces.
3 Brady weighed 9 pounds, 2-1/2 ounces at three months old. He began to change and look more like his brother.
4. His eyes change color to what he's wearing -- from blue to hazel to green.
5. Brady's eyes scrunch up when he smiles.
6. When he smiles, he sometimes sticks out his tongue.
7. He didn't smile until he was 14 months old.
8. He smiles at his brother the most -- and the first.
9. His brother also makes him jolt and throw his arms up when he gets startled - a reflex he has not outgrown yet.
10. Brady also hasn't outgrown the act of throwing himself back when he's sitting for too long (but he's close).
11. He can sit when plopped down, but can't get into sitting position by himself yet.
12. Brady can roll around by himself in both directions, put his pacifier in his mouth, and play peek-a-boo with any piece of cloth or paper in his reach.
13. Brady's favorite game is peek-a-boo.
14. Brady loves The Wiggles, Sesame Street (Elmo), and Baby Einstein.
15. Brady will love going to Sesame Place next summer (any takers out there??).
16. In the summer, Brady likes swinging in the baby swing from the swing set.
17. Brady likes standing up much more than swinging, sitting, crawling or laying down. It will calm him down instantly if he's crying.
18. Right before Brady cries he will pout -- BIG bottom lip out!
19. Brady only cries if he's hungry or tired.
20. When Brady is tired, he can be put in his crib, snuggle him up to his blue bear and blue blanket bear, turn on his aquarium and he will go to sleep without fuss.
21. His brother gave Brady the blue bear -- and both make Brady smile.